All officers and staffs of MCB can use the facilities of the library.
MCB Library also gives the opportunity to outside users to use the library for reference purposes (only).
Outside users means :
- Students from institutes of higher learning. Letter from the Head Librarian must be given whenever student wish to do reference.
- Government officers from statutory bodies must provide letters of authorization from their respective superior to use the library.
- Outside users can also use facilities of the library without charge.
MCB library also welcomes membership application from outside users.
Below are the requirements to become an outside member:
- Complete a membership application form and submit it to the 'Information Technology and Services Unit'
- 2 passport size photo.
- Confirmation letter from their department head. Members are also allowed to borrow under the inter-library borrowing scheme through their department's library which will be responsible for the loan.